Wednesday, March 4, 2020

white women and their essential oils

it's MEEEEEEEE!

I'm working again today thank god. I run chair massage in three Whole Foods. I went to massage school in 2000 and graduated in 2001 and started doing chair massage in Whole Foods in February 2002. It was my first massage job. I was so excited. I took it over in 2003. Aric really helped me figure out a lot of things to do with the business. Well he was a graphic artist so he made my logo. He helped me figure out printing checks. Doing 1099's.

Richard (mighty's dad), me & mighty at Massage Graduation

They teach essential oils in massage school. I own multiple books on essential oils.  I'm not a certified aromatherapist but I do read research. The research says some essential oils that are antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral. So do I think essential oils will cure you of anything, no but it IS possible they can be preventative. And they smells good. . . . to meeee. 

*sidenote: I just got a text from my Quantum Shiatsu Teacher: 

I had forgotten I had study group today and turns 
out I can be a flake from time to time. Saved by the violence.

This song is playing in Whole Foods


With the Coronavirus scare Whole Foods is out of hand sanitizer. So many people came looking for it today. More people came looking for hand sanitizer than came for a massage. (Research shows touch is good for your immunity too.) You can make your own people, I'd add some add some antiviral essential oils. I add them to my cleaner. Worst case scenario it smells better.

I do have a pain in my heart. A woo woo client who get's pings from "god" asked me yesterday what was going on with my heart, I was like well I'm definitely feeling heart broken. . . Aric had a broken heart too. They say it was an undiagnosed heart condition that let him go, in his sleep. That's how I want to go in bed, in my sleep, next to someone I love that loves me back. Knowing that's how he went does bring me some peace.

That's how my aunt went. Auntie Ann went out partying with friends one night and came home and passed out in bed. She kind of fell out and my uncle put her back to sleep and he sat down in the chair by the bed and he fell asleep too. When he woke up she was gone. Mighty and I had had one night of smoking my aunts pot with her, when she told us between you, me and the fence post stories. When I told Mighty about how she passed he loved it. He thought it was the best way to go.

*sidenote: i taught palmer recently "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." He was saying something not nice to me, I can't remember exactly what he was saying. It wasn't mean it was just kind of a burn. Should that be a rule? Have I just heard that idiom so often is sounds true? Maybe sometimes you need to say something that isn't nice. . . 


No comments: