Tuesday, May 12, 2009

this is so stupid


so on friday when i got out of class i had this ticket on my windshield. it said i didn't pay. . . no in and outs?! can you see the parking voucher on my dash right below the ticket. so i appealed the ticket, obviously. i paid my $4.50 i'm not paying $20!

my appeal was denied, they said i left and came back without paying! i called the parking office and the lady pretty much accused me lying and stealing and said i can appeal again. i don't know what the hell is going on. i swear i paid. i swear i didn't leave. oh and on the phone i said i don't think i should have to jump through hoops for doing everything right. and she called me sir. ugh!

1 comment:

BabyLuxDesign said...

BIG Lame...Ugh the nerve of mediocrity at times is rather absurd.
But thanks for the reminder- I need to pay my speeding ticket.
xo