Tuesday, May 12, 2009

d o n e

i have class friday but no final. . . yey! i'm done. . . on to more doing. . .

today i watched the business of being born. i just might have to try it again. . . birthing that is. (i know i can't believe i actually had that urge! biology.)

yesterday i read the road by cormac mccarthy. i read the whole thing. it's VERY good. i think i'll have to pick up his other books. i'm finishing up the little prince which i've never read.

i went to bikram yoga tonight. i love bikram yoga and feel blessed to have been able to go to hot yoga vs. vinyasa flow which is what had been working in my schedule. . . as someone who tends to lean kapha bikram yoga is good for me!

are you on burda style? i want to make this skirt.

1 comment:

BabyLuxDesign said...

are you out of town? I'm pretty sure you guys were going somewhere....anyways...I need an Abby j. fix, it's been to long since I've seen you and little man! xo