Baha'i? i was listening to rainn wilson talk about his website soul pancake and he said he grew up in teh baha'i faith. it's pretty rad i'm all about it now. . .
* the abandonment of all forms of prejudice
* assurance to women of full equality of opportunity with men
* recognition of the unity and relativity of religious truth
* the elimination of extremes of poverty and wealth
* the realization of universal education
* the responsibility of each person to independently search for truth
* the establishment of a global commonwealth of nations
* recognition that true religion is in harmony with reason and the pursuit of scientific knowledge
i'm all about unity. that's what's wrong with most religion, it divides people rather than bring them together. rainn also said that creativity is like a prayer, there is no difference in saying a prayer and putting brush to a canvas. i'm all about creativity too. . .