Benefits of Dry Skin Brushing Explained:
1. Removes cellulite
2. Cleanses the lymphatic system
3. Removes dead skin layers
4. Strengthens the immune system
5. Stimulates the hormone and oil-producing glands
6. Tightens the skin preventing premature aging
7. Tones the muscles
8. Stimulates circulation
9. Improves the function of the nervous system
10. Helps digestion11. AND it’s easy, inexpensive and invigorating!
How to Dry Brush (Easy, Fast Instructions):
(always go towards your heart in short or circular motions)
Begin with your feet and brush vigorously in circular motions.
Continue brushing up your legs.
Proceed to your hands and arms.
Brush your entire back and abdomen area, shoulders and neck.
Use circular counter-clockwise strokes on the abdomen.
Lightly brush the breasts.
Brush upwards on the back and down from the neck. Better yet, have a friend, spouse or family member brush your back.