Thursday, April 5, 2012

heart



i put these on my facebook already and i don't know if anyone actually reads this but i painted these. i went to this amazing sounding circle and meditation last night and was really feeling tuned in with spirit/god/divine ever you call it. i have been having so many synchronicities and wonderful things happen in my life and i feel they are like winks from the divine letting you know you are on the right path. . .
someone i know had a thing up on facebook about how you should not trust your heart, essentially because you're heart is evil. . . but when i am in tune with spirit, when i am connected i feel my head, heart and guts are all in synch. i can feel the energy in my body. i can feel the connection to spirit in my body, i feel how i am a reflection of god. . .

i am taking good care of myself. i am painting, mediating, doing yoga, therapy, praying, body work and got my hair done! i feel good. then my uncle said (in other words) i was heading for hell. tell me how that's a representation of being connected with spirit? it knocked me off my path today and i spent a few hours in hell.

i'm re-reading the 4 agreements and the first one is to be impeccable with your word (impeccable means with out sin). in brief: "Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love." someone telling me i'm going to hell or evil doesn't feel loving to me? speaking against your own self is hard huh? i have a tough time not beating myself up. totally a lesson right now.

i've also been doing lots of affermations, i got a louise hay mediations for morning and evening, that's been pretty great too. . . gonna do it right now! haven't been sleeping enough though. . .

1 comment:

Tyler said...

seeing you tapped in is awesome!!! ride the wave!

I tagged you in a game...
http://www.babyluxdesign.com/babyblog/?p=5377