so i started this cleanse today and had a serious case of the mondays
1. dragged out of bed by fully awake 3 year old boy.
2. sit on couch in daze drinking first cup of coffee.
3. feed & dress boy.
4. shower & dress & ready self & sent a few emails
5. wipe butt
6. remove 2 massage chairs from car
7. drive west across town to drop off boy
8. drive S.E. to cck store
9. on way get call from distraught contractor (improptu counseling)
10. pick up paper work, say hi, go to the bathroom, buy water (reminder for to do list: change sign @ wsp)
11. drive north west across town
12. get 3 angry/annoyed emails from same therapist
13. get call from therapist (subject of email #3 from list # 12): "cabinet broken must be fixed immediately"
14. @ wsp pick up paperwork, say hi
15. call sister on drive west to another town
16. stop at walmart for wood glue
17. get email about apt. with client on wed @ 2 (i have no recollection of making said apt.)
18. drive south
19. get call therapist running 1/2 hour late
20. @ blm pick up papers, say hi, make copies, talk strategie, cabinet cannot be fixed now
21. head north then west to another town
22. @ cfx: set up space, pick up paperwork, try and say hi, go to bathroom, breathe
23. make phone calls, no one answers
24. drive east
25. stop @ thrift store. score 4 golden books for boy, celtic st. patrick ceramic wall hanging, 1964 siamese cat print & 2 national geographics about gold for collage of klimt detail.
26. drive north
27. stop @ target, new toaster & juicer
28. pick up boy, hang for last minutes of lunch say hi to all his buddies
29. heading home! call from friend
30. fight for nap. . .
then i emailed 25 emails, deleted 450 emails, got a call for an amazing business opportunity, printed sales, updated facebook, 15 texts, made a green juice with new juicer, cleaned kitchen, organized boys art supplies, did laundry and dishes, vacuumed, made exciting plans for the evening, found out chair broke @ 2 stores, broke exciting plans for the evening, laid on ground and stretched and breathed, searched craigslist for chairs & cabinets, hubby got home, went to try and remedy broken things (ran to 4 stores to no avail), finished bath, read stories, ate salad, , got my next 2 days of massage work covered!!!, watched an episode of portlandia (inwardly berating myself about being lazy), washed face, put on many fancy face creams (feeling blessed) had a little quality time with hubby, and then laid in bed thinking. . .