Monday, December 22, 2008

things i'm loving


have i told you how much i love the savage love podcast.  i've always loved his column but i love his podcast.  i've been downloading the old ones he's so great.  

i also love bacon baked in the oven sprinkled with brown sugar.  ugh. . . so delish.

oh and free rice.  i found that while looking for ways to study for the GRE.  it's pretty addicting.  
i had a trying day but just keeping positive.  praying the weather allows my parents out of the northwest and us too!  man, i have been trying to remember what it was like when you were young and didn't even know about the crap going on in the world and how much work living can be.  don't get me wrong i love it, but it can be hard.  

i got a flat tire today and suggest peerless tires.  they were so nice and cheaper than any other place by far.  

1 comment:

The Tree Hugger and The Musician said...

I know, isn't free rice addicting? My mom and I got addicted to it about a year ago.